Live Oak Landing offers a private retreat for your family’s perfect beach vacation. An easy 450 yard walk to the community beach access. Then, return to your own pool, hot tub, game room, and space for everyone. Memories are made here.
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen and flat screen TV; 1 with Pyramid bunk and flat screen TV) hall bath. Recreation room with pool table, TV/DVD player, and refrigerator.
Master bedroom (with King and flat screen TV, bath with tub/shower); living room with 42” flat screen TV, Blu-ray player; wet bar; dining room table seats 8; additional 4 seats at raised counter in dining room; kitchen island seats 3; laundry; half bath; large covered deck with fans, table and deck chairs.
2 bedrooms (with Queen and flat screen TV), 1 with private deck; bath (with tub/shower unit). Common sitting area with sofa, sofa bed, and desk.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 12 x 21 PRIVATE POOL (5/12-9/23)
- HOT TUB
- Multiple TVs, Blu-ray player
- Wireless internet access
- Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- Open and covered decks with fans
- Double sided gas fireplace
- Pool table
- Charcoal BBQ
- Beach chairs, beach cart, toys
- Bicycles, hammock
- One car garage
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- 5% Senior Citizen discount
- Approximate distance to beach access: 450 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
5% Teachers and Pastors
Senior Discount: 5% discount per reservation
Military Discount: 5% discount per reservation
The house was perfect for our family. It had everything we needed. It could definitely use some updating and paint. Overall we loved the home and would absolutely rent it again.
We really enjoyed our stay and felt like we were right at home. Thank you!
Friday to Friday stay was the best. Knowing that you didn't have to battle the Saturday check-in traffic was priceless.