When you’re nestled into this beautiful home on a hillside overlooking the Currituck Sound, you will understand how sweet it really is! The views are spectacular and the décor is gorgeous.
Private pool and hot tub at large deck overlooking the Currituck Sound with spectacular sunset views.
Two story great room with LCD TV/DVD player. Sunroom with access to large deck overlooking sound. Large, open kitchen with island seating for 5. Dining area with table seating for 6. Game and media room with pool table, large flat screen TV, DVD player, games, and library. Bedroom (with King, TV, and private full bath). Powder room.
2 bedrooms (1 with King, TV, private full tiled bath, and private deck sound view that’s adjacent; 1 with Twins, and private full bath); room with King, sound view that’s adjacent to hall bath (with tiled shower).
- Beds: 3 King, 2 Twins
- 10 x 20 PRIVATE POOL (Apr 6 - Oct 19)
- HOT TUB
- 5 TVs, 2 DVD players
- Pool table
- Wireless internet access
- Gas fireplace
- Quiet and peaceful location in a cul-de-sac
- Covered front porch with rocking chairs
- Private 300 foot pier
- Multiple decks overlooking the sound for outdoor dining
- K-cup coffee maker
- Gas grill
- Outdoor shower
- Beach chairs
- Private, covered pier with benches
- DISCOUNT FOR KILMARLIC GOLF COURSE
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Oceanside parking and beach access
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Soundside dock and gazebo
- Community Pool
- Golf Discounts
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 1|
|22||23||24||25||26||27||GET QUOTE 28|
We loved it! It was very comfortable and perfect for our family. We enjoyed the beautiful location and gorgeous sunset views. It was equipped with everything we needed for a perfect vacation.
The house was perfect for our needs. The house was very well equipped with a great kitchen. We can’t wait to stay again next year.
We love this house and have been coming back for many years. This year, we appreciated that the stove, refrigerator and grill all were either new or in great shape. Also, the cleaning staff did a good job of putting the kitchen in order re: location of items.
Home is beautiful and nicely equipped. Decor is nice and beautiful community.
Thoughtfully equipped, everything in super condition, and of course it's a beautiful home.
Great place. Wonderful view. Nicely appointed and maintained. Tasteful and comfortable furnishings. Ample dishes and silverware. The only complaint: extremely squeaky mattresses in master bedroom and bedroom directly below it. Loved the two sunrooms and outdoor spaces. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub.