Welcome to Aloha Acre, your beautiful, peaceful oasis on the Outer Banks! This home sits on a private, tree-filled lot just minutes from Hillcrest beach and all of its amenities. Come relax and enjoy the lush, natural setting and breathe the fresh ocean air on the multiple decks and outdoor screened porch. In the evenings enjoy s'mores at the outdoor fire pit and cook dinner on the convenient BBQ grill.
Aloha Acre is wheelchair and handicap accessible with no steps to climb on the entire first level and has widened doorways, a curbless shower and spacious rooms with large windows.
The house has been completely remodeled with new flooring, updated kitchen and bathrooms and new coastal furnishings throughout. Games, puzzles and DVD movies provided. Guests rave that this beach home is comfortable, well-appointed, fun and stylish. Come experience the Aloha spirit at Aloha Acre!
Living room with vaulted ceiling, juniper walls, 65" Smart CATV with Netflix, Amazon Prime Accessible, DVD player with DVDs, powder room; separate dining/kitchen area. 2 bedrooms (1 w/King, desk, and CATV, bath w/low-threshold shower with 2nd access from hall; 1 w/King, CATV, bath w/walk-in shower).
2 bedrooms (1 with 2 Bunk sets, CATV; 1 with Queen & CATV), hall bath (shower), eastside sundeck.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk Sets
- 5 CATVs, DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, prep island
- Crib, high chair
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Park style grill
- East side sundeck with outdoor dining set and wooden swing, south side sundeck with outdoor seating
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Accessibility Features: Entry ramp, Bath with low-threshold shower on first level
- Approximate distance to beach access: 450 yards
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- NO SMOKING
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Boat Club/Marina Access
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Accessibility Features
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 19||20||21||22||23||24||25|
|GET QUOTE 1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
We were very favorably impressed with this home. From the structure to all of the amenities, Aloha Acre is well thought out suited for an OBX getaway. Each day we noticed and used something extra ... like the fact that there were tools and WD40 available ... our beach chairs would have been a disaster without them. Thanks, we really enjoyed Aloha Acre!
Aloha Acre is a lovely cottage. We will definitely consider staying again. My daughter described it as cheerful and cozy!! The improvements that have been made are great. With the beach and ocean just a few blocks away, I shouldn’t comment on the outside space but we would have enjoyed cozy seating in the screened area where there is now a picnic table. On very hot days, that would have been a shady spot to sit and read or drink early morning coffee. That is a small suggestion.