Gorgeous, spacious home! Relax and enjoy the fabulous sunsets and tranquility from the multiple decks. Beautifully landscaped, elegant home with many places for your family to spread out and enjoy their vacation.
Under house parking, laundry room, large recreation room, refrigerator, full bath, and big screen HDTV, Electronic Arcade games from the 1980's, shuffle board, and XBox 360.
4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms with King and ensuite baths with TVs; 1 with private covered deck with hammock and porch swing; 2 bedrooms each with Queen and Trundle, TVs, Jack-n-Jill bathroom).
Master bedroom (with King, TV, bath with soak tub and separate shower and walk-in closet), large great room with vaulted ceiling, 2 sit down dining areas, pantry, stainless steel appliances – refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher, home entertainment center with 60 inch HDTV, Blu-Ray/CD player, ship’s watch with sound views, powder room, screened porch and open deck.
- Beds: 3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Trundles
- 16 x 32 PRIVATE POOL (May 21 – Oct 16)
- HOT TUB (AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND)
- Stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher; walk-in pantry, breakfast bar with stools
- 7 TVs (2 are large screen HDTVs) each with DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Gas fireplace
- XBox 360
- Indoor shuffleboard, Upright Electronic Arcade 60 games from the 1980's Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, etc.
- Books, puzzles, movies
- Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- Screened porch with ceiling fan
- Outdoor speakers in the screened porch and pool area
- Hammock and 2 porch swings
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers with dressing area
- Large, 4-burner Weber grill
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, beach cart
- Cornhole Game
- Ground floor refrigerator
- Approximate distance to beach access: 982 yards
- 5% Active/Retired Military
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Seasonal Outdoor Community Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day, subject to change)
- Tennis Courts
- Community Beach Access Walkway
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Community Pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
Military Discount: 5% discount per reservation
The unit was equipped with everything needed and more and everything was labeled and easy to use!
We absolutely loved the home, amenities, and very peaceful neighborhood!
Great size, awesome location and Southern Shores Reality was great to work with. The house was very clean, up to date, well stocked, and spacious. We did find there is no bay access from the street, we did end up riding our bikes (up hill) to other streets where we could see the sunset. Also, if you are going to use the beachside parking, be sure to display the parking passes that were supplied by the Reality company (or call them if you don't have them), because they will tow! We had two kids doing virtual school and the internet is not great for that type of bandwidth. The location of the house was perfect, 10 minutes to Walmart, or right around the corner from the little shops in duck. The house had plenty of (nice) beach supplies (chairs, carts, toys, umbrellas) and even two beach cruisers. Overall, everything was great, you can tell this house is well kept!
We always enjoy staying at Adam's Sunset Cove. It is a beautiful home and a vacation we look forward to. Owner's are the best!!!
We had a wonderful time at the Adams Sunset Cove home, even though the weather was uncooperative throughout, the gathering was successful! Overall, we were all very satisfied with the home We all felt the home was fully stocked, especially the kitchen, which was the main hub of our conversations and meal sharing!
This was an awesome property. It is very well maintained and equipped plus offers many nice amenities. The location is also central to many of the attractions in Duck so it offered everything and even more than we expected. The TV remote is a bit confusing but that is likely because I am technically challenged. Great place for a relaxing vacation.