0015 - LAUGHING PLACE
- TurnDay: Friday
- Address: 8 Ninth Ave
- Location: Oceanside
- City: Southern Shores
- Type: Homes
- Subdivision: Seacrest
10/20/23 - 11/03/23: Was $1,225/week --> Now $1,142.34/week
Cannot be combined with other discounts
*Offer expires 10/27/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/02/2023 and 11/03/2023.
Come to the beach for a "Short Week" this Fall and get 4 Nights for the Price of 3!
Our vacation specialists are available at 800-334-1000 to take your reservation from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
Reservations must be made by phone in order to take advantage of this great offer. *Offer valid on NEW reservations with an arrival date between 9/13/23 and 11/13/23.
*Offer expires 11/06/2023 and you must book your vacation between 09/13/2023 and 11/06/2023.
Laughing Place is a five bedroom beach cottage in Seacrest Village, Southern Shores with remodeled and enlarged kitchen with updated appliances, south-facing screened porch, updated furniture.
The open living/dining/kitchen area has been remodeled with updated kitchen, new appliances, luxury vinyl floors, TV, and book library, dining area with table that seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4. Laughing Place offers 3 bedrooms in the main house, (1 with Double and private bath with shower, 1 with Double, 1 with 2 Bunk sets), hall bath (with tub and shower). Just off the great room is a screened porch with furniture. Door off living room to a separate bedroom annex. Lower level with Laundry and Ping Pong room.
Connected by breezeway the annex also has vinyl floors throughout: 2 bedrooms with slider access (each with Twins) WINDOW AC units, Shared bath (with tub and shower).
Like most of our Southern Shores rental homes, Laughing Place is in a quiet residential setting, yet is in close proximity to many of the area’s main attractions, such as, Currituck Lighthouse, Wright Brothers’ Memorial, and Jockey’s Ridge State park. Its 9th Avenue location puts you close to the Hillcrest beach access where a stationary lifeguard is on duty in the summer months. And it is only a short bike ride up to the Town of Duck for shopping, water sports, or just enjoying the boardwalk along the Currituck Sound.
- Beds: 2023: 2 Double, 2 Bunk sets, 4 Twins; 2024: 2 Queen, 2 Bunk Sets, 4 Twins
- CATV hookup
- Wireless internet access
- High chair, baby gate
- Portable dishwasher, microwave
- Ping-pong room at lower level
- Screened porch
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Approximate distance to beach access: 55 yards
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 3)
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATHS MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 Beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|2||3||4||5||6||GET QUOTE 7||8|
|21||22||23||24||25||GET QUOTE 26||27|
The renovations were absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful kitchen with the island.
The renovations are wonderful! The kitchen is gorgeous. We loved the double oven and island. The hammock chair on the porch was well used, all week. We've been coming to the laughing place on and off for more than 30 years and always look forward to the next time we are there.
New mattresses in annex were a great addition.